Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care provides 5-Star Quality Health & Elder Care Services with compassion and warmth. Our service area is: Fairfield and New Haven counties in Connecticut and Westchester County, NY. We also have clients in Florida. We are Licensed, Bonded and Insured. All of our caregivers are certified Alzheimer’s and Dementia Caregivers.
We carefully select our caregivers:
• Companions (conversation, short walks, light housekeeping)
• Homemakers (above services plus medication reminders, shopping, meal preparation)
• Personal Care Assistants (above services plus assist with bathing, dressing, toileting, incontinence, transfers in & out of bed & wheelchair)
• Live-In Companions (all services above on a 24-hour basis)
At Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care, we understand the importance of social stimulation and providing activities for this important part of our clients’ daily routines. A lack of social stimulation is harmful to those living with Alzheimer’s and Dementia. It exaggerates the impact of the disease, can lead to depression and it encourages the individual to withdraw into themselves.
The custom, personalized home health care program that we prepare for you can include:
• Meal preparation
• Light housekeeping
• Transportation to doctors’ offices
• Showering, Grooming, and Dressing
• Medication reminders
• Personal Care
• Health Care
• Live-in Companions and
• Live-in Hospice Support
• In-Home Assistance
• RN on Call 24/7
Companions — Engage in friendly conversation, accompany them on short walks, and provide light housekeeping and meal preparation.
Homemakers — Provide all of the Companion services PLUS medication reminders, shopping, additional housekeeping and meal preparation.
Personal Care Assistants — Provide all the Companion and Homemaker services PLUS assist with bathing, dressing, toileting, incontinence, and transfers in and out of the bed and wheelchair.
Live-In Companions — Provide all of the services above on a 24-hour basis.